Need your prayers.....
Al Salamu Alikom all
Well, exams started, I have a lot of studies to do, and I'm sooo stressed, so I need your prayers desperately, and sorry if I'm not gonna show up a lot for the coming 3 weeks.
Allah be with us all isA :)
« Home | Sunshine, Dust, and the messenger.... Dawud Wharns... »
Rabbena yekremak ya ahmad, Rabbena ma3ana kollena isA, good luck to u too :)
Posted by
# Juwaireyah # |
7:16 PM
i hope u do awesome
Posted by
Phantom of the Blog |
3:33 AM
God be with us all, have full trust in god, you will do fine NSA
See you after the exams
Posted by
freeSoul |
8:39 PM
Thank you so much Nurhan, God bless you
Free soul, isA all of us will do great, shed 7elak :)
Posted by
# Juwaireyah # |
5:19 PM
Hi, it's my 1st time here, got to know u from Sara's blog, wish u good luck in ur exams:)
Posted by
Ghalia |
11:49 PM
Oh, welcome aboard Ghalia, hope u'd enjoy your stay here :)
And thanks for your prayers :))
I'll have to thanks Sara for that ;)
Posted by
# Juwaireyah # |
11:53 PM
Wish u Best Luck :)
Posted by
My love story |
12:04 AM
batoot, thanks a lot ya gameel, rabbena yekremek :)
Thank you nader, and welcome to my blog :))
Posted by
# Juwaireyah # |
9:21 AM
Even thought I talk to you pretty much every day I just want to tell you GOOD LUCK with you exams.. Inshallah elnaja7... :D
Posted by
Sara |
5:58 AM
work hard
god know that
god will give u as u work
Posted by
littilemo |
8:58 PM
Stellar, thank you sweety, I appreciate it :)
You know what, I'm actually chatting with u now :))
littilemo, thanks a lot for ur post, I appreciate it :)
Posted by
# Juwaireyah # |
1:26 AM