A feeling of contentment...

It's 6:20 pm now as I write this post, came back from college a while ago, ran up to pray ma'3rib before I miss it, and just drank some water to break my fast.
My exam went fine alhamdulillah, better than I expected, overall today was a good day alhamdulillah, feeling happy and relaxed more than anyday last week... On my way back home my friend didn't stop talking, I wasn't really eager to share in the convo, so I just laid my head back on the seat, closed my eyes, and pretended I'm sleeping... pleasent thoughts came to my mind, and I couldn't help but smile, so she was like, J, why r u smiling? but I didn't answer her...
I don't know why, but I feel happy and optimistic, as if a divine hand had patted me on the shoulder and stroked my head, comforting me and telling me everything is going to be fine...
As I'm writing this post, mum got me sth to eat, but for a very strange reason, I feel full... so full.. even thu I haven't eaten anything decent in like 48 hrs and was fasting without even suhoor! I just drank some soup and that was it really.
I think Ima just go pray isha then lay in bed, hopefully I'll get some sleep isA
Prayers needed!
Ws :)
NB: I LOVE light blue ( I'm sure u all figured out by now ;) ), I thought this pic was really nice, couldn't take my eyes off.