Mother...... I'm lost without you....!!
Al Salamu Alikom
dear all,
check out this awesome song by our dear brother Sami Yusuf, "Ya Ommi", you'll hear it as soon as you open my blog here :))
Blessed is your face,
Blessed is your name,
My beloved,
Blessed is your smile,
Which makes my soul want to fly,
My beloved
All the nights and all the times that,
You cared for me,
But I never realized it,
An now it's too late,
Forgive me....
Now I'm alone,
Filled with so much shame,
For all the years,
I caused you pain...
if only I could sleep in you arms again.......
Mother, I'm lost without you....
You were the sun that brightened my day...
Now who's gonna wipe my tears away?!!
If only I knew what I know today....
Mother, I'm lost without you....
أماه.... أماه.... يا أمى
وا شوقواه...
إلى لقياك يا أمى
أمك ... أمك ... أمك... أمك
قول رسولك
فى قلبى...
فى حلمى...
أنت معى يا أمى
رحتى و تركتينى...
يا نور عينى...
يا أنس ليلى...
رحتى و تركتينى....
من سواك يحضننى...
من سواك يسترنى....
من سواك يحرسنى...
عفوك أمى.... سامحينى........!!!!!!!!