« Home | Muhammad PBUH » | Still a long way to go.... but at least the first ... » | Holy Love... » | Welcome aboard..! » 

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 

True Freedom


Al Salamu Alikom every body

How are you doing? hope everything is goign fine with you..

Two days ago, I heard of a new clip released.
The director got a veiled model in the clip, and throughout the clip she was dancing on a bridge with her lover while she's wearing the veil !!!!!!!!
Of course that got totally on my nerves!!!!!!!
I wrote these words, hope you like them isa.........


* They say the veil isn't a must,
* And that it's amere crust.
* They mock it and say it's total ignorance
* And that it puts a girl's freedom behind a high fence
* Why conceal the beauty God gave you?
* And bury your youth which will soon be due
* Now, they're declaring a war on it
* Trying their best to eliminate it
* But they just didn't realize
* That it's the most precious thing in my eyes
* My religion honoured me and gave it to me as a crown.
* Without it I'd keep sinking down.
* Coz it's not just a head scarf, it's a whole life style.
* And the first step to a journey with so many miles
* My freedom lies in honouring and cherishing it
* It's the most precious gift God had sent
* I'll stick to it and defend it till the last breath.
* And won't ever take it off till my death

Is it very common for someone in Cairo to know English? I'm sorry, but I'm ignorant on the matter. You seem to have a good grasp of the language

Is it very common for someone in Cairo to know English? I'm sorry, but I'm ignorant on the matter. You seem to have a good grasp of the language

Well, Some do have very good English here in Cairo, there're language schools here, I was in one, hope you liked the poems :)

Ma3lesh ba2a ya bashmohandes, wa7da me3a2ada te2ool aih.... :))
Ya RAAAAAAb Ameeeeeeen

wow ur very talented mashallah! i like urpoems they are nice. mine are silly

Nice poem. :)

Your talents are ever growing, hun, take care to keep working on them.

xx

Thanks a lot Nurhan, I'm sure your poems are nice too ;) nice name too :)) my favourite.


Dearest Nur
Thanks hun, I appreciate it
XXX

Post a Comment