« Home | Supplication.... » | Online Friends..... :)))) » | Need your prayers..... » | Sunshine, Dust, and the messenger.... Dawud Wharns... » | Afraid to read..... Dawud Wharnsby Ali » | IF.... » | Serenity..... » | A Tree Knelt in Praise » | Our Ummah....... » | Life Makers.....!!! » 

Monday, June 20, 2005 

Sami Yusuf Live in Egypt...!!!!


Al Salamu Alikom

Sami Yusuf will be performing LIVE at the Cairo Interbational Conference Centre

click on thumbnail to enlarge
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


THURSDAY & FRIDAY30 June & 1 July 2005
Time
10.00pm
Location
Cairo International Conference Centre, Egypt
Details
A Night of Remembrance - Concert
Info
http://www.contact-group.net
E:
info@contact-group.net
T: 012 142 9177, 010 418 1432


DON'T MISS IT!!!!!!!!

dont miss it. like I could just decide to miss it like that.

grr.

alslamo alikom

dont wory sister i wont miss it i'll do my best to attend this concert isA
so see you later :D:D:D:D
H

{nuralhuda said
dont miss it. like I could just decide to miss it like that.

grr. }

so what do u say nur in some1 whose gonna miss it by her intire will....guess who's she?!!

dunn ask J about the story guz its stupid & borin'

just pray for me that i keep healthy & sane after that's happening....

rabenna ma3aya

Salaaams...

ooooh nice blog :) I wish I could just jump my way to Egypt. For the pyramids. Haha. Joke.

Do you know when Sami's next album will be released?

Take care,

Ridzy

Thanks a lot ridzy, glad u liked the blog

isA the new album will be released in September,
wait for the pictures of the concert, I'll blog them soon inshaAllah :)

Sure thing, thanks for letting me know. I've linked you, btw :)

Salams
Nice blog you have here Mashallah.
Pls take a look at mine and link here if you find it of benefit.
Wasalams

Ridzy, thanks a lot, sorry for the late reply, I linked u too, cool blog u have :)

ahmed, thanks a lot for the post, hope to see u more and more in here, and sure, I'm going there right now :)

ahmed, I can't find the link to ur blog!!

Post a Comment