« Home | Online Friends..... :)))) » | Need your prayers..... » | Sunshine, Dust, and the messenger.... Dawud Wharns... » | Afraid to read..... Dawud Wharnsby Ali » | IF.... » | Serenity..... » | A Tree Knelt in Praise » | Our Ummah....... » | Life Makers.....!!! » | Spring's gift....... » 

Friday, June 03, 2005 

Supplication....


Al Salamu alikom

Thanks to my friend xmuslimax I now have my favourite nasheed ever playing in the background of my blog :))


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


اللهم صلى على
سيدنا
محمد النبى الأمى
و على
آله و صحبه و سلم

Oh my Lord,
My sins are like the highest mountain,
My good deeds are very few, they're like a small pebble
I turn to you,
My heart full of shame,
My eyes full of tears,
Bestow your forgiveness and mercy upon me

Ya Allah
Send your peace and blessings
On the final prophet
And his family, and companions
and those who follow him.




thanks

I put it on her blog though. :@

:P

muslim, thanks for your post :))

Nur, did u? :( I remember I asked u for it once and u didn't help :'( bad girl :(((
:p

hahaha.. u 2 will never stop making me laugh...May Allah bless you..

hey i stumbled on ure blog cuz u had sami yusuf 4 music and so did i, omg thats so hott, how do u put it as bkgrnd music?

stellar, I'm glad you find us both entertaining for u :p :D :D
Love you :))

afi, I'm glad you like Sami Yusuf too, I'll send you the code for it isA :)

thanx man u rock!!

Awwww, you know it you guys are entertaining. I love you right back :P

hi juwaireyah, how is exams, hope you are doing fine, sure you are doing fine ;)

I finished :D although I still have long month for the graduation project, but I feel much better from now, although a small could of sadness covers my heart that my university days are over now, and I am going to the open jungle, mean the open world :(

See you soon,

Hey! You should'nt have said thankx to me... say it to Nur! She made my blog in the first place and put the nasheed on!
Thanks Nur! :shy:
Anyways, nice blog! :blush:

Mashallah the Nasheed sounds top!!!
Nice site as well.
Keep up the good work

hi juwayreiah, you haven't been active for a while, waitting for new things on this blog, hope you finished your exams fine

salam

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Thank you all for your replies,
I'm VERRRRYYYY busy now, yes, I've finished my exams but I'm working on some things, Gotta RUN

salam :)))

Salamualeykum wr wb dear sister..lol i dont know where to go but really am such a person that have lots of trouble..i cudnt enter sami's site,its says the site is temporary available ..wht happenned?is it because my computer have problem or something else sis?oh really embarased me..May Allah bless you.. any how its a nice blog.congrats:)

regards,
hettapiburger

oh, how r u sweet sister, sorry for the laaaate reply, but I haven't visited the blog lately, glad u like it :)

Hettapiburger...
salamualeykum wr wb..
love ya not just like it..but love it..hehehe..am still around the net even have to study...but just cant be in sami's forum...i study using my blog etc..hehehe cannot play anymore..
love u my butterfly..:)

Post a Comment