« Home | A feeling of contentment... » | I do feel good..! » | Emptines... » | A candle in your heart... » | As worried as ever... » | A beautiful morning.. :) » | From this moment... » | I hope you dance... » | A better person... » | A troubled heart.. » 

Sunday, December 04, 2005 

Another day...

Good morning guys

It's 6:50 am now, and another day begins...
I woke up a while ago, prayed fajr then logged in.

Thinking about the irony in this world, it seems u can never ignore anything, if it's meant to happen it will, even if u tried ur best not to let it to, but maybe just letting it happen is for the best anyway...

Got a lecture at 8 am, have no idea why do we have to go to college that early :s thu I slept like 7 hrs or so yesterday I feel really tired, maybe coz I've been functioning for the last 3 days with 4 hrs of sleep or so, so all the weariness and sleep came to me last night, and I feel totally shattered, hope I won't sleep thru the boring lecture (which I most definately will!)


How strange the world can be
When it gives u what u've been hoping for
And thu it seems perfect and right
You try to ignore it and from it you hide
Trying to spare urself the trouble and the pain
But what's meant to be, will surely be
So just take your chances..
Go down this path...
fight till the end..
Coz one thing you're sure of
You never wanted sth so badly
Coz nothing ever felt so right


Juwaireyah
4/12/2005
7:05

Assalamo Allaikom there J,
Hope your doin better by now and getting things back in order. Nice to know you're sleeping proper again; just try keeping it that way!
Still praying..can't stop now can I!
Love ya loads,
DM

Post a Comment