Angel of death.....
· He’s sick lying in his bed,
· People around him looking so red,
· They looked at him with tears in their eyes,
· Coz what’s happening is true, there’re no lies,
· They sensed a strange presence in the room,
· A strange feeling made them all gloom,
· Then came the angel of death beside the bed,
· He’ll take away his soul and leave him dead,
· And then some angels entered looking so bright,
· They had lots of wings and looked so white,
· They’ll take his soul and start a long journey,
· It’s difficult and he’ll need God’s mercy.
· Together, they’ll ascend the heaven skies,
· God will say “This man was honest and told no lies,
· I’m pleased with him and with his deeds,
· He helped the poor and hated greed”
· They returned him to the earth into his grave,
· Where the two angels will ask him and he has to be brave,
· “WHO’S YOUR GOD? WHAT’S YOUR RELIGION?
· AND DID YOUR PROFIT FULFILL HIS MISSION?
· ALLAH IS MY GOD, ISLAM IS MY RELIGION,
· AND MUHAMMAD PBUH FULFILLED HIS MISSION.
· Then a man came to him with a smile on his face,
· He looked so bright and was full of grace.
· This handsome man was his good deeds,
· For what he did in the world deserves this indeed,
· Then angels will spread out for him from paradise,
· And his grave will be expanded as far as he can see with his eyes.
· So if we want our grave to be a mead from paradise,
· And not a pit from the hell fire,
· We have to please our God as much as possible,
· And believe that he exalted and great is the most merciful.
Hi,
first Congratulations on this nice blog, I spent sometime reading all of it and I liked it much :-)
I liked your last post, it touched my soul much, may be because as you know, I had a near to death experience just a few days ago, but anyway , you write things in a way that touch the reader
Go on, I will keep visiting to check your updates :-)
Posted by
freeSoul |
6:43 AM
Thanks a lot, I appreciate your visit and the time u spent here :)
Well, I had a near death experience too, and I was feeling every single word you wrote, but the thing I felt most after this incidence was how weeeek the human being is, and how we all should be prepared to leave this world AT ANY TIME.
May Allah grant us all sincerity isA.
Thanks again :)
Posted by
# Juwaireyah # |
6:48 AM
So well put. Really touches the heat cause one knows it is the one very true thing about life..death.. It will come for sure.. But the way you put it was inspiring. We need to work hard for that moment.. non stop, since the when and where are very unknown, but again, i wanted to stress about how well u put it.. It is an encouraging look towards that moment.. not that anyone will like it, but at least will be encouraged to work well for it!. Jazaka Allaho Khayran.. and masha'Allah
Posted by
Dalulla |
2:30 PM
I'm really touched by ur words, thanks a lot sister, May God bless you and grant you sincerity isA..
I'd really love it if u take a look at the other posts in the archive and tell me what u think about them... :))
You know I've written this poem after listening to Amr Khaled's lesson "Al Mawt" it really touched me...
Posted by
# Juwaireyah # |
2:38 PM