« Home | Spring's gift....... » | Plz alll......urgent....Life makers....!!!!!!!!! » | School.......!!!! » | So, why Juwaireyah in specific....? » | What does Juwaireyah mean.....?! » | Angel of death..... » | Sami Yusuf in the UAE.... » | Mother...... I'm lost without you....!! » | True Freedom » | Muhammad PBUH » 

Sunday, May 08, 2005 

Life Makers.....!!!


Al Salamu Alikom

Check out this poem, hope you like it, just some bitter thoughts that were running in my mind, about the awful situation our Ummah reached, but I'm starting to beleive it could change, thanks to a7mad, his discussion made me think about posting it.....

· When I look at the world we’re living in
· I realize we’re making a great sin,
· And a question rises from deep inside of me,
· Will that set our souls free?
· Is it what we were created for?
· Will it make us reach the right shore?
· Although we have all the answers in that Holy Book,
· We didn’t even bother to take a little look,
· And although our prophet showed us the right way,
· We acted as if we’re blind and ignored that shining ray,
· I know that as long as we’re so indifferent and passive,
· Our problems will keep on growing and become massive.
· I’m sure we’re all waiting for that day,
· The day when a man shows up and leads us to the right way,
· But I’ve always wondered if that man is really there?
· Coz I know that these kind of men nowadays are so rare,
· But now the day has come and he finally appeared,
· With great strength and hope he started opening everything that’s sealed,
· He showed us how to reach the light deep within,
· And how to defeat and stop every sin,
· He urged us to work and do our best,
· And taught us that in this life there’s no rest,
· The only rest is in paradise,
· When only your good deeds will make you rise,
· Rise and rise till you reach the highest level of all,
· With our beloved profit, his friends and God’s call,
· Imagine when he exalted and high calls you and say:
· “You’ve always walked on the right way,
· I’m pleased with you and with your deeds,
· You were loyal to me and answered everybody’s needs,
· You’ve always been a virtue seeker,
· And that’s what made you a Life Maker”.


14/4/2004
7:45 am

Beautiful poem, as always. : ) However I beg to disagree about that part about when will a man come to lead the Umma.Why wait for 1 man? Why not a woman? All of us, each and every one of us, men and women can collectively be that '1 person' and do what u hope in ur poem 'he' will do.
More comments soon : )

Thank u for ur kind words in the previous post. Yes, I do have a lot to say, but it would mostly be political : ), but creating a blog is very time consuming and so for now I just post what I wanna say as comments in blogs that I like, especially wa7damasrya's blog which I recommend to everyone who loves Egypt and wants reform and freedom here. I post there under Egyptchampion cuz it's my email at yahoo. I promise to comment on ur previous post very soon insha2Allah. Still I hope all ur readers may add to what u said which I agree with totally of course.

Salamu Alikom
Yes ya a7mad, u r perfectly right...
it's just a symbol though, but later on in the poem u'd find me pointing out a specific person, which is Amr Khaled....
I really beleive his program would make a difference, and as u said, we should all be this person, and works towards improving our Ummah...

Ana 3arfa tab3an en enta ya ahmad (ahmad el saied) awwel wa7ed hatetwege3 men el kalam da, be ma ennak dayman motasha2em :))
bas sa7, zay manta 2olt aham 7aga al ekhlas, enta bete3mel keda leh? 3ashan yet2al da beye3mel walla 3ashan Rabbena???
ana ba7eb awy el aya dy...
قل إن صلاتى و نسكى و محياى و مماتى لله رب العالمين

this post is really very strong
:-(

It made me feel so silly , that a very great deal of my life , I almost did nothing to be useful :(

the problem starts when we lose hope quick and when we start to say "why should I be the first", everyone must act just for god, and forget about what others will do, make all his wish in god, and start without waitting to see others and without looking back for those who will lose the way and be left back , hope I don't be one of them :(

U r right free soul, why should I wait for the others to make a move, why not be a pioneear myslef??
and as God said:
قل ان صلاتى و نسكى و محياى و مماتى لله رب العالمين وحده لا شريك له و بذلك أمرت و أنا أول المسلمين
Shayfeen wa ana awwal al moslemeen dy?? ya3ny everyone should act as fast as possible and don't wait for the rest till they wake up from their sleep.

Yes, Juwaireyah, I agree with that last point completely. We shouldn't wait for the Mahdy Motzar or Amr Khaled or others and just follow them. We should follow them AND become pioneers like them AND cooperate, all of us, together to change everything for the better. I love Amr Khaled, Hamza Yusuf, Harun Yahya, and others, but people like Moez Mas3ood and all the other young people like u also Juwaiereyah are proving that all of us can be Amr Khalids, and cooperate together. Amr Khalid was a normal person just like u and everyone, but he made a plan for himself and his life, and executed that plan and still continues to, and overcomes all challenges without pessimism or surrender. There's no place in Islam for pessimism or giving up or for being negative or passive just waiting for other people to come and solve our problems. Each of us must lead him/herself and our families and friends and fellow citizens and all of us cooperate together to change all that is wrong, peacefully, and never give up to pessimsm. It's the devil trying to make u feel mafeesh fayda. We must die trying, at least, to correct the wrongs peacefully, corageously, and intelligently like Amr Khaled does. That is the greater Jihad. Jihad il-Nafs against laziness and surrendering and negativity and ignorance and pessimism.

I will comment on the first post soon insha2Allah, but hope to get more input from everyone reading. Thank u Ahmad El-Saeed for ur thoughts.

Thank u free soul, and u must thank God that God gave u the chance now to realize that u can seek His forgiveness for any chances that u missed in the past to do great things and BEGIN NOW. U r not silly, and God loves u and gave u a beautiful mind to think with and a heart to love with and u can make a plan for ur present and future and do great things that will please Him insha2Allah. Remember, just planning to do something good for God and Islam and people gives u 7asanat. If u actually achieve it, u get ten times the 7asanat. That is the mercy and beauty of Islam. And God forgives u for any wasted time in the past and if u begin again correctly, not only are ur past bad deeds erased, but they are CONVERTED to 7asanat!! So change, and begin now, and thank God he extended ur life so u have the chance to begin now, and be rewarded with a good life on this earth and the highest place in paradise insha2Allah. God bless u and everyone.

Thanks ya a7mad for ur comment, waiting for ur reply on the other post.. :)

free soul, thanks a lot for your reply, and as you said we shouldn't wait for someone to start, everyone of us should be a pioneer on his own.

Post a Comment