« Home | Peace of mind needed... » | Late night ramblings.... » | A cool hangout... » | didn't know what to write as a title, sorry :p » | Tag... » | His presence... » | Another day... » | A feeling of contentment... » | I do feel good..! » | Emptines... » 

Friday, December 09, 2005 

المصريين اهما...... :D

it's 4 pm, and I just woke up, scary I know! but everytime I'd open my eyes troubling thoughts come rushing to my mind and I just decide to sleep them off....

Yesterday was such a strange day, I can't remember I felt worse before, kept telling myself get a grip girl! u r doing urself no good that way.... was feeling really bad after my last post, a friend of mine called me and tried to cheer me up, she kept saying that no one understands how I feel better than her, I was like, iythy be grateful, ur situation is way less complicated, u should thank God .... we kept talking about the irony of life, about all that have been happening to us during the last month or so, she's a joker, I laughed so hard, she made me feel optimistic again, saying everybody has this feeling it's gonna work out isA (I hope so!) ....... we talked for like an hour and a half or so, and finally came to a conclusion, that Egyptians r the best :D maybe we'd get together with this other egyptian girl, invent a theme for us or sth ;)
NB: never ever mock at Egyptian girls, u never know what's awaiting u ;) :p

I logged in again, found haji and doudi online, chatted with them for sometimes, then was like: do u know what I'm gonna do now? dad wanted to watch 'A Beautiful Mind', and as an attemp to rebuild my relationship with him (I'm so gonna need that later) I asked him if he'd like to watch the movie with me and he said yes...

We sat on the bed, turned off the light, and started watching.... dad was holding my hand and kissing me throughout the movie, I was really moved by this, I know he loves me, I just hope he loves me enough!
I watched this movie about 4 times, I remember crying the first time, but this time I just couldn't hold my tears, I cried throughout the movie, somehow it reminded me of somebody, it's like watching my dream infront of me, kept wishing somebody was watching it with me, I was happy dad was here, but yeah I can do with somebody else.....

After the movie I logged in, checked my email and different blogs I read, man! ain't this a looooong post, but nevertheless I read it 5 times :whistles: sometimes I'd crack up and sometimes I'd just awe .....

Waiting now for my college friend to come over coz we've got some work to finish, I really love her, but we fight a lot, coz we're 100% different, and if I had a choice in this I wouldn't have worked with her in the first place, but yeah, it's only 8 months left!!!

Prayers needed people!

Take care

Be good!

WS

talk about sentimental. ur sounding like AH now :p , but yeh, I love you happy, so stay that way :D

much love xx

'that Egyptians r the best :D'

Depends who the Egyptians choose to go for, m'dear ;)

Post a Comment