« Home | Tag... » | His presence... » | Another day... » | A feeling of contentment... » | I do feel good..! » | Emptines... » | A candle in your heart... » | As worried as ever... » | A beautiful morning.. :) » | From this moment... » 

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 

didn't know what to write as a title, sorry :p

Haven't blogged in quite a long time I know, been feeling really ...., can't describe it, I'm not sure if anyone can! Happy? delighted? I don't know, it's a good feeling and is putting me in good spirits anyway.
Listening to 'my heart, my love, palestine' while writing this, a straight-to-the-heart song, warm music, and honest lyrics, brings tears to my eyes and pain to my heart, but puts me in this dreamy mood, it's so out of this world!

Finished my mid-term exams today :thrilled: well, I think Ima pass (that's all I care about at the moment to be honest) still got 3 projects to be submitted next week, but yeah, I'm not letting anything spoil my good mood.

Had a 3-hr meeting with my TA and my graduation partner about our graduation project, bakwaaaaaaaaaas! did I ever tell u how much I hate my college, professors, colleagues and courses? no? well, now I did! I felt reallyyy bad after this meeting, and a thing I always do when I'm in such a state is remember all my worries and fears and start thinking about them -which are so many- and that made me feel even worse, u know what? Ima spare myself all this and just change my project and work with another professor, it's not worth the stress, and beleive me I don't really care whether he hates me or gives me a barely passing mark in his course *shrugs*

On my way back home, the streets were sooo crowded, God! I hate 6th of october bridge, and can't wait till I get my driving license, the weather was really hot -or is it because I was furious?- I reached out to grab the window's handle, but didn't find it there (which didn't surprise me, welcome to Egypt!) but that gave me a bit of a laugh, and remembered my friend saying that taxi drivers are the essence of Cairo's streets :raise eyebrow:
Reached into my bag and got out some poems I recently printed out, whenever I feel down I read them and they cheer me up rightaway, looked out of the window at the sunset and smiled, wondering if somebody else is sharing this moment with me...

Was thinking about something, I know it's the right thing to do, but will I be able to do it? then I remembered و من يتق الله يجعل له مخرجا , maybe it's just a test from Allah, and if I passed and acted in the right way I'd be granted eternal happiness, so I made my mind I'd write this email today and see what happens.

I got back home, to find the house full of handymen, redecorating the whole reciption and the living room, God! I only wanna sleep, how am I gonna do that with all this noise?!
I got into my bed straightaway, put my mob on silent mood, hugging ASCII and putting a pillow on top of my head to keep the noise away, and I fell asleep rightaway.
Woke up 4 hours later or so, to find 5 missed calls and 2 txts :wow: didn't really care to return any of the calls, read both txts which made me smile...

Got up, prayed isha then logged in, checking my email and the blogs, and talking to my friend who was online then mum got me sth to eat (my parents have been really worried about the fact that I haven't been eating anything for like a week or so and lost like 5 kilos :D and dad was like I'm taking u tomorrow to make some tests, u can't be normal :raise eyebrow:) relax dad, it's just the exams' stress!

Was writing this email, stopped midway, there's no need to write it now :) I know I'm doing the right thing, and isA God will reward me for it.

I think I'll just go to bed now, nothing interesing to do online, and I've got a long week ahead of me! all I need now is a hangout with doudi, sit back on one of cilantros' comforting sofas, hugging one of the cushions and talk for few hours, maybe watch a movie or sth, will do that tomorrow after college maybe isA.

Prayers people
take care and be good!

WS

J

Salam J,
Boy, you're such a mess man! But as long as you're happy........
Glad you've been makin some rational decissions and hope you'll be living up to them, though I know it's hard.
I've got sort of full day at school today, but I'll be there on time isA! No movie I'm affraid, coz mum barely let me get away with an outting!
Boy does she hate my guts!
Love her anyway,
You the same though u messed up my sleepin habits!!!!!
Praying and praying and can never stop praying!
salamz
DM

Post a Comment