« Home | His presence... » | Another day... » | A feeling of contentment... » | I do feel good..! » | Emptines... » | A candle in your heart... » | As worried as ever... » | A beautiful morning.. :) » | From this moment... » | I hope you dance... » 

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 

Tag...

tagged by Nuralhuda


7 things I plan to do:
  • Pray, pray, and pray like I've never prayed before
  • Try to stick to my decision as much as possible, و من يتق الله يجعل له مخرجا
  • Go down the road till the end with all I got
  • Study well to -at least- pass this year (hopefully!)
  • Serve my religion in the best possible way
  • be decisive about this damn graduation project!
  • Hang out with doudi tomorrow

7 things I can do:

  • Listen to people
  • Procrastinate studies
  • Work hard ONLY on things I love
  • Read the same book for the millionth time :p
  • Worry, worry, and worry a bit more
  • Be very moody
  • Chat with haji for hours (our 6mb history stands as a proof)

7 things I can't do:

  • Stop thinking, worrying, and missing
  • sleep at night and be awake during the day
  • Not cry in movies
  • Stop listening to music
  • Love my college, professors, and colleagues
  • turn a deaf ear to my friends
  • try to be friends with my lil bro

7 things I say often:

  • Cool
  • ma 3alena
  • blah
  • ya 3am
  • mashi
  • isA khair
  • Rabbena yesahel

I tag Bedouin, Doudi, and Southwind

lol. im honoured. :)

Post a Comment