« Home | So, why Juwaireyah in specific....? » | What does Juwaireyah mean.....?! » | Angel of death..... » | Sami Yusuf in the UAE.... » | Mother...... I'm lost without you....!! » | True Freedom » | Muhammad PBUH » | Still a long way to go.... but at least the first ... » | Holy Love... » | Welcome aboard..! » 

Tuesday, May 03, 2005 

School.......!!!!


This is really strange....
I was running through my diaries, and found this poem which I wrote 2 years ago...
It's about school, how much I miss it, how much I wish school days would be back....


* I dragged out that wondeful book I always kept...
* And inside it I saw the memories that behind me I had left..
* I started to feel a strange pain in my heart...
* And I sensed an emptiness inside me that tore my soul apart...
* Oh God! the pain of missing these days are just so hard to endure..
* I looked back on the time when we were so innocent and pure..
* And I started to think how this world could be awfully cruel..
* And when we were young we were such fools,
* Fools to wish school days would soon be gone..
* And beleive that after it we'll start all the fun...
* But then we found that we were all mistaken,
* And after leaving school to the real world we were taken..
* It was then when we realized that school days were a bless,
* And that without it we're living in a mess,
* All these thoughts ran in my mind as I turned a page after the other,
* And I felt like a child taken away from his mother..
* Then I looked at the pictures and sighed...
* And realized that a part of me there has died...


Well, the strange thing is, I remember that poem, I remember how I was feeling when I wrote it, I remember the pain, and remember the tears.....
But,
Where did all this go?
Why don't I feel these emotions anymore?
Well, honestly, I don't miss it, I don't wish it back, I like my life that way....
And, I don't think I'd be writing such a poem about college when I graduate,
Not because I don't like my college. but because I learnt to love and appreciate what's in my hands now, and don't cry over spilled milk....

Learn to love what you have....
Don't cry over the past, and spoil the present by worrying about the future........!!!!

But I think missing the school days is not "crying over spilled milk", walla what do you think?

These days are yet to be missed, some years later, you'll miss it again begad.
You won't miss the college days as you will miss the school days, it has a different feeling inside us and hidden in our memories.

Well, dear eman, I guess this is totally relevant, and depends on how much u love your school, and how much it affected you...

I mean I used to think my school one of the best ever, BUT later I realized that I missed a lot of good and valuable things being in this school, I don't know if u get what I mean...

Well, maybe it isn't crying over spilled milk, but crying won't get it back to u...

3andak 7a2 wallahy ya Ahmad, bas khalas hanettt......

Post a Comment